You are not alone.
We are Here to Support You in the Following Areas:
- Navigating the journey with you–connecting you to necessary resources
- Dementia education and effective holistic and empathetic communication strategies
- Cognitive and environmental assessments
- Customizing daily activities that are personalized for you or your loved one and how to remain active and engaged
- Life transition assistance such as moving into an elder-care community: What to ask, what to look for, support for you and your care partner, communicating with a care team and
- Expressive arts therapy for you and/or your care partner to empower, connect and provide opportunity for creative self-expression. (Can be done in person if in the Hudson Valley or via Zoom).
- Helping to decrease stress, promote well-being and incorporating mindfulness techniques for more gratitude and joy that IS possible right this moment!
- End of Life Planning and Spiritual needs counseling
- Financial /Retirement consulting/planning